-Everyone should have their orders direct shipped to them (because Katie is not doing it for you!).
-We get a % for every order you place.
-Everyone who orders will receive by email a receipt when the show is submitted.
-Checks will not be accepted on this show
-The sales tax is 8%
-There is a free Guest Special with a $65 purchase!
Katie, says shop, shop, shop then come on back and check out her listing. She is so ready for a family! Her foster mom agrees, she is the perfect girl.
Katie also wanted to share this recipe for SnickerPoodles, dog treats with you all. she says your dog will love these cookies but she would rather you mail them all to her! They are great because they are made with ingredients you already have in your pantry and anything you don’t have Pampered Chef will.
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup shortening
1 cup agave (the original recipe called for honey, but I prefer agave)
3 ¾ cups white flour
2 teaspoons cream of tartar
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ cup cornmeal
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1. Mix vegetable oil, shortening, honey and eggs.
2. Beat well.
3. Add flour, soda and cream of tartar.
4. Knead dough until mixed well.
5. Shape dough by rounded teaspoons into balls.
6. Mix the cornmeal and cinnamon together in a bowl.
7. Roll balls in mixture.
8. Place 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
9. Press with a fork.
10. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 400F.